As COVID cases around the country seem to be on a rise, it is once again necessary to take precautions and stop the spread. For the same, it is strongly advised to adopt the following precautions with immediate effect:
- All are to wear masks in closed spaces, in classes, and while traveling in a vehicle, where two or more persons are present.
- All support staff always wear masks.
- Wash/sanitize hands properly at Main Gate, entry to each building, and entry/exit from each classroom/lab.
- Proper sanitization/disinfection of frequently used surfaces.
- Detailed disinfection of all washrooms.
- No handshakes.
- No close contact and congregation even in open spaces.
- Spaced seating in the dining hall and cafeteria.
- All with ILI symptoms are to always wear masks and report to the Health Center for checkups.